Monday, May 23, 2011

The Creative Block Is Out the Window.

I cannot begin to express what an incredibly productive day it was for me, creatively. I have been working on my back porch lately: rearranging, straightening and dusting off the shelves that have collected all the unwanted house clutter. Yes, I'm awful. This is usually "my system". The house is pretty straight (okay, so it's not Mary Poppins straight) and periodically I decide there's something that needs to go "out to the back porch". Which eventually, gets stored (I clean the back porch shelves about once every three months; yes people, I already said I was awful) but until then sits there, being moved around and collecting dirt road dust and it looks like what my idea of a Bermuda Triangle would look like if it existed on my back porch (and it does).

ALL THAT being said, I straightened. No, it's still not immaculate and it's still not going to be, but it's workable:
It's Home To Me =)
I, of course, had to get everything set up and comfortable to be creative, which I'm sure, is sounding pretty neurotic right now to someone who's not, but that's okay, I'm comfortable with my Psycho Abilities. First of all, I started with the left over dye that I had from tye-dying the other day. I've read that you're not supposed to do that (use leftover dye). Hey? Why not? The shirt was almost out the door, I was just trying to find a reason to keep it, I suppose. Now, I can wear it over my Bathing Suit at the beach. Like I really need two brilliant blue circles introducing my hips (that have had their own introduction, larger than life introduction my whole life). Ha. Ha. Ha. By the way, if you're still reading this by this point, than you already know how totally shot-out I am and can really imagine me saying this. Back to the point.... I've been obsessed with reducing, reusing and recycling this year, since the Greener Me appeared =)


BarefootSandals: Donation #2


BareFoot Sandals: Donation #3

Today has been the BEST day and there are no words to describe it, so I describe it through My Creative Silence.
DISCLAIMER: THESE PHOTOS WOULD NOT COOPERATE AND WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO GO IN THIS ORDER, SO THERE. THAT'S WHY IT'S WEIRD. HAHAHA, ON SECOND THOUGHT, THAT'S PROBABLY NOT WHY IT'S WEIRD :)


No comments:

Post a Comment