Monday, August 26, 2013

Give God the Rest



Today, 5 years ago at 9:56 a.m., we welcomed Owen Andrew Wilson into the world. This energetic, loving little boy changed my life. COMPLETELY (in all good ways). There are days that he makes me so mad that I could pinch his little head off. If your children aren't perfect, then you know what I'm talking about. If your children are perfect, then by all means, judge. There are days when I could just eat him up, he's so sweet. 

Either way, he's our little Shooga Wooga (also know known as Woog) & little does he know but, I'll spend the rest of my days breathing down his neck making sure he's safe & loved. I can't believe it's been five years. I think every Mom must go through this. It's scary. To know your baby is growing up & is no longer a baby. The only thing I can do is continue to try my best to mold him into an amazing, God loving individual & give God the rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment