Friday, December 25, 2015

A Future & A Hope (To Be Heard)


Living for Christ is difficult at times. People don't always understand why I do the things that I do & don't always accept honesty as it is. Christ is always by my side and He always understands. I do my very best to obedient to Him, first and foremost. When I do this, I find all else falls into place.

Last night, I caught myself overwhelmed by emotion at the things God has done in my life. I get caught up with emotion often because He is in control. He's taking care of everything, regardless of the worry I put forth in vain. 

There is an underlying theme this Christmas  for me, for my family, and it is this: 

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11 ESV




No comments:

Post a Comment