Friday, August 13, 2010

I haVe bad daYs.

*DISCLAIMER* I am writing this, as if, no one were reading.

A friend and I were discussing how some people seem to have the 'perfect life'. I, on the other hand, notsomuch. My life does not consist of running through a field of daisies twenty-four hours a day. I am not always happy, cheerful or a beaming ray of sunshine. I have every reason in the world to be but, sometimes, I'm just not. I could be the ONLY person in the world that this happens to but, I highly doubt it. This is why I'm sharing, so those of you that have that false sense of perfect, can relax and have a bad day every now and then.

I haVe bad daYs.

As a matter of fact, I've had three in a row (I thought it was only two but, I remember being hateful on Tuesday, as well). That's right, I have been a miserable wretch for three days. My attitude has affected everyone around me and I should be downright ashamed of myself.

Do you know why?

Well, I do. It took me three days of being miSerable me to realize, I've not been taking care of me. How can anyone care for anyone or anything else without caring for themselves? I've been blaming situations for my mood and I was WRONG! Write that down! Yep, I said wrong!!!

So, when my dear son (whose behavior has been affected by my grouchiness), finally went to sleep @ 11:30pm, I decided, I was NOT talking myself out of the gym. I was going. And I went.

I walked miles of grouchiness out of my system and I feel like me again. Now that I've shared my bad days, I must try to get some rest before I wake up to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment