Monday, January 3, 2011

my hairbrush is not lost (NO, i have NOT lost my mind)

I've decided to create a new blog. A new blog dedicated to some more of my mindly (no, i'm not sure that's a word, but I'm going to act like it is) madness.

Today's topic at hand:

I haven't brushed my hair since I left the house Friday night. Ewwwwww, don't get that judgmental look on your face, I've washed it everyday, I just haven't brushed it. NOT because I didn't want to brush it, but because I just discovered my hair brush wasn't lost this afternoon. When I discovered it, I thought, hmmmm, I wonder how many days I can go without brushing my hair?

At this point, you're thinking, why am I STILL reading this? Or, you're thinking, I wonder how many days I can go. No, I dunno what you're thinking.

P.S. To my hairbrush: I'm loving my new, short hair. Goodbye forever. No, not really, maybe just until school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment