Sunday, January 9, 2011

when sharks attack keep your head ABOVE water

I have been itching like chicken pox to pair a topic with this title. YES, I am one of those people that come up with a caption first and put the idea into play. Sometimes the idea just presents itself and I already have my camera to catch it and then, sometimes not. Sometimes I have an idea in the mind and have to coax it into reality.

Creativity stems from the darnedest places for me. I can see a cloud and come up with something. I love that. A friend said to me recently, "Thank you for being so unique and for knowing you you are and for loving yourself... it truly shows". That's exactly it for me, I don't know who I'd be without being the creative being that I am.

Folks seem to think of me as strange, weird, odd, crazy, not like the others, etc., etc. I'm not saying all folks, I'm saying some folks. I'm called these things because these folks may be unfamiliar with the ideas that I introduce and are scared of the things they may not know about.

Again, I dunno why I'm called these things, I'm just assuming because I don't know. Oh dear, what am I doing? Assuming, just like the folks that make assumptions about me. Vicious cycle, isn't it?

Point being ...

When sharks attack, keep your head ABOVE water. That's my theory. I keep on keepin' on because I don't know who or what I would be without being me.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment