Friday, April 8, 2011

The Gum on my Shoe is Finally Gone

Ever have just one of those days? Of course you do, whether you want to admit it or not, you have; everybody does. Yesterday was one of those days where everything was frustrating, my temper was short and I just let my aggravation get the best of me. I try to use Blogging as a release, but yesterday, my bark was as big as my bite.

This is proof that I'm not perfect, not that I've claimed to be. I take life one day at a time. I experience every moment and keep trying when I fail myself. In reality, that's all we can do. I live in reality, whether it's good or it's bad, I keep keep'in on.

Although I am completely drained from my frustration of yesterday, I'm on my second cup of coffee and it's time to give 110% again, even though I don't feel up to it, that won't stop me. I think a vitamin is in order today to help with the motivation I definitely don't have.

As of yet, I have no words of wisdom, but I'll work on that =)

No comments:

Post a Comment