Saturday, May 28, 2011

Error-Error

School has me stressed. I mean STRESSED! Every quarter I experience with online classes (had one last quarter and two this quarter), I end up stressed to max in the last few weeks of school. This quarter, I'm actually up to speed on everything, or I thought I was, until the last four weeks had been graded this last Thursday and apparently, I'm not doing as well as I thought I was. I mean, I've got a B, but a very low one. I had a very high, almost an A-B and poof! In one shake of a lamb's tell, down the drain.

I'm absolutely frustrated with this because I have tried super hard this quarter. It's amazing how some things I'm good at and are easy to learn and some things.....well, they just don't stand a chance with my brain.

One class is great. The other? Notsomuch. I decided to take less this quarter because I felt so swamped last quarter. Trail and error, I suppose. I dunno, it looks like error-error, so far...The next two quarters are online classes.

I'm really just venting, whining, woe is me, blah, blah, blah, all that jazz. There is an upside! You didn't see that coming huh? My one class is really fun. I'm working on a PowerPoint Presentation that I hope Aces the final!

No comments:

Post a Comment