Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm Guessing I Should've Worn Gloves



I have spurts of creative energy. Sometimes, I go for weeks or even months without creating a thing. As an Artist or Creative Mind, I feel this is healthy. I do not create on demand well. I have to feel the project. Goofy? A little, but that's who I am. I've had this tye-dye kit for months and have been collecting material since. I finally cleaned the back porch yesterday to make room for new projects and it hit me. Boom, like a ton of bricks. I got all the white fabric I had, cut some into squares and just crunched some up. I'm hoping it turns out as planned. I'm leaving the dye on an extra long time to be sure (or as sure as I can be) that it sets.

I did a couple of Owen's shirts and I'm planning a dress. Of course, I have two dresses in motion, as of now and who knows when they'll be done, but I'm working on it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment