Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Since You've Been Gone

I wish you here,
unfortunately for me,
you are there.
Someday we'll meet again,
I have so much to say to you.
You'd be happy to know,
my life has changed.
God has found me,
even as lost as I was
and life will never be the same.

I live each day as best I can,
as He would want me to.
Trials and tribulations
come and go,
I try to make the best
of any situation,
whether it be good or bad.

I know you're watching over me,
missing you makes me sad.
Almost another year has passed,
and I continue to cherish the memories we had.

I love you.

2 comments:

  1. right back atcha ya. thank you. i know we're dealing with a few of the same feelings here and there and we gotta stick together =) grief is a hard process and we must have support =)

    ReplyDelete