Saturday, December 24, 2011

There's Something About Alisha

Now that school's out, I have some free time and the strong urge to blog. About anything and everything! It's All Random! This entry started back in August and I'm finally getting around to it. 

My favorite color is Brilliant--anything brilliant, bright & colorful.

I prefer crunchy over creamy peanut butter because it's peanuttier!

I am, without a shadow of a doubt, addicted to Diet Coke.

My eyes are from birth, not from contacts.

I write in every book I own.

I have been given way more than my share of second chances in my life and I, to the best of my ability, "Pay It Forward" by helping others when I can.

I am creative. If I were to use one word to describe myself, creative is what it would be.

I adore highlighters, markers, crayons, pens, colored pencils & paint.

I have Post-it Notes stuck everywhere. Always.

I am a list maker.

I wear an eye mask to bed. Always.

I am a junk food junkie.

I heart vintage.

I collect: funky ashtrays, vintage pillowcases, vintage saucers & fabric.

I love to exercise. I am far from thin, but I am fit.

I love College and it loves me. 

Motherhood is a perfect fit for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment