Wednesday, August 8, 2012

remove your foot from my rainbow, please.


I decided to make my own ecard. I received this statement in an email years ago and it has stuck with me. 

Have you ever been having a perfectly lovely day, only to find the unhappiest individual alive decides to share their thoughts on you, with you? After they do, the negativity just pulls the wind right out of your sail?  Although I've matured enough (almost always - i'm certainly not perfect) not to say anything in return, I've not matured enough to not let it bother me. When I figure out how, I'll let you know the secret.

2 comments:

  1. http://thepinkoleshack.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-blog-award-my-first-ever.html

    You have been awarded by me with the Liebster Blog Award... got to the link to get recognized..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe loved it!! not that i can say i'm not bothered by it, but i just don't care as much as i once did. let'em talk - their life must be pretty boring, you know..

    it must be (so)... liberating

    ReplyDelete