Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I Am Redeemed

Today marks my 5th year anniversary (1/7/08) of being clean from crystal meth. No, the words don't deserve capitalization. Nothing about the drug deserves anything. In the years that I have remained clean, I have gone through stages of a better me. 

When I first got clean, very few believed it. Heck, I could hardly believe it myself sometimes. 

At first, I didn't come to Christ. I didn't come to Christ because things were so bad (as folks tend to do), I came to Christ because things were so good (a couple years later).

Life is worth so much more than I could have ever imagined. As much as I thought I knew about life, I knew nothing but how to use a crutch to get through every day. Without Him, I am nothing.


I am so Blessed to be Saved By His Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment