Thursday, October 3, 2013

10 Minute Potpourri

I have exactly 15 minutes until I have to be in the car to pick up Owen from school. There are a 1,000 things I could be doing and it just so happens, I have been doing them instead of blogging. I have about four or five "half-entries" written down and many thoughts of entries running through my mind. 
First of all, I miss my Gramma Jean like peanut butter misses jelly when you forget to pick it up at the grocery. Strange analogy, I know, but that's how my mind works. 
Second of all, two children is much more than one child. Two is easier in some ways and harder in others. One started school & the other one started solids.
Third, I'm enjoying Fall this year. It's beautiful and it's no longer 900 degrees down here in hell's holler, as my Mama dubbed it, otherwise known as Southeast Georgia. 
What does these three things have in common? Nothing really, carry on...

No comments:

Post a Comment