Saturday, July 5, 2014

i just was.





Today was one of those days that I pray for. 

A day filled with goodness & grace. I love days like today. Days that fall into place without so much work. Being Christian is hard some days, but today, I just was. It didn't take any extraordinary effort on my part, I just was. That's nice. Life is work. Fruit of the spirit is work. You (in general, I'm not speaking in specifics) have to work at some things, and others just fall into place. 

Motherhood for instance, is easy. Oh yes, I just said that: please read on...

Motherhood is easy. The patience that motherhood requires is another story; not so easy, if you ask me. I try. I fail. I try. I fail. I try again. I succeed sometimes.You get the idea. 

Today, I succeeded! YESSSS! Every now and then, patience happens for me. 

Today was one of those days that I pray for.

Happy 4th of July! We had a great time watching the fireworks!



No comments:

Post a Comment