Monday, October 13, 2014

How to Push Eject

 


  1. Pull the proverbial cord.
  2. Make your voice louder than everyone else’s.
  3. Yell, if you prefer.
  4. Snap, if completely necessary.
  5. Talk about the situation at hand after it happens with other people that aren't involved.
  6. If you really want to live on the edge, talk about it to several people that aren't involved.
  7. If you want to completely come unhinged, post your situation to Facebook & share it with all of your acquaintances, friends, grocer, pharmacist, nail tech & your Great Gramma on your Daddy’s side WITHOUT changing your privacy settings so everyone in the free internet world can see; make the post Public!



Is anyone guilty of any of these? I am the Queen of Eject; just ask my husband. I laughed to myself when I typed that because he knows. Poor Andy (that’s an ongoing joke from 2004). It's one of my enormous flaws: lack of patience. I won't say nonexistent because I'm much better than I used to be but I'm not "there" yet.

I do not do the last, however. I learned my lesson long ago, if you don't want it shared, don't tell it; certainly not on social media. Folks get heated and mad because of “all the drama”. Here’s how I feel about that:




No comments:

Post a Comment