Friday, September 15, 2017

It's a Good Day for a Good Day



I've fought with myself over and over on whether or not to continue this line of writing & I decided yes. Yes because that was the idea behind this blog to start with (7 plus years now). Which basically is: 

write like no one is reading. 

It's my voice. Because I am who I am is why I write. It's therapy. It helps. Maybe it will help someone else, as well. 

My days are getting a little less long. My PPD isn't nearly as overwhelming as it has been being. I am stepping out in faith & letting God handle things. All I can do is what I can do. 

I'm taking small bites on what I have to get accomplished daily. And by that I mean, I'm not trying to tackle everything at once. I take small bites and accomplish things one by one. Not everything has to get done today and when I  realize that and stop thinking that it does, I am able to calm the storm that is me & concentrate on the task at hand. 

I am working on patience; slow and steady wins the race. Today, my littlest and I have been working toward completing some orders I've been working on. I have folks that have been so faithful to stick with me, even as I've repeatedly taken longer than I should to complete things. I am so grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment