Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Adventures with Mo and Pa!

Today Owen is staying with Mo (Pa will be home later), the most wonderful Mo and Pa in the world! Andy and I are very lucky to have the close-knit and super involved family that we do.

Owen loves to spend time with Mo and Pa. He gets to discover and play and learn. One day, he told me, "I know all about oil!" His Pa taught him all about oil that day. He makes me giggle. Maybe I'm biased (okay, I'm sure I am because I'm Mommy), but I have the smartest little boy in the world!

So today, I get an All About Me day. Ahhh, I love days like this. A day where I'm still Mommy, but I get to be me as well. I get to do what I want to do. It's days like these that make me an even better Mother (I think) because I do get the time for myself that I feel is deserved. Every Mother should have a day to herself to do absolutely nothing if she wants to!

Thank you Mo, for this day and for just being you! We love you and appreciate you more than you can ever imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment