Thursday, July 21, 2011

MiD to the TerM

Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Discovering Computers

When they said Summer Session would be a cram session, they meant it! We are changing from quarter to semester system this Fall, so Summer Session is only five short weeks!

In 14 lovely days, I have completed:


--- 9 Chapters
--- 509 pages of reading
--- 8 tests ( five 100's, 98, 96 & a 95)
--- 449 Key Terms (only 117 I had to type out-thank goodness!)
--- 2 Photoshop Discussions (My posts, plus reply to 8 others)
--- 5 Work Ethics Posts
--- 60 Matching
--- 66 True/False
--- 48 Multiple Choice
--- 3 Case Problems
&
--- 6 Tutorial Drop Files

And a Partridge in a pear tree. I can't even begin to image how many cups of coffee and diet cokes I drank to make this all happen! Whew! It's been busy, to say the least! It's totally worth it! I love college and I'm glad I made the decision to go! I'm even more glad I made the decision to stick with it until the finish!

Now, time to get working on the next two weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment