Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm Banishing This Growl Day

Today, has been a GROWL day, for no apparent reason. It wasn't until I turned this day around, by not giving in to the urge to say heck with everything and take a nap, that I realized, hellllllllllo, everything's on the right track, what's wrong with you? Yes, I talk to myself; so sue me. Most of you probably do too, you're just scared someone might think you've lost it and won't admit it. That's okay. I'm okay with me, you be okay with you.

So, I've done the world a favor and stayed home, minus my trip to the corner store. I felt I was on my best behavior. I think I did good! Now, that I changed the path of this day, my attitude is subsiding (thank goodness). I'm almost early on all of my homework (which is rare, for me) and I'll be able to turn in early this evening and get myself back into my normal (normal for me anyhow) sleeping habits!

2 comments:

  1. I think everyone has days like this... Unfortunately, I can't just avoid people when I'm in this kind of mood, but I do try to warn people that I'm not in the best mood. LOL Hi! New follower from the Welcome Wednesday hop! I hope you'll stop by my blog and follow back. Thanks! :) Through the Eyes of a Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled into this comment. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete