Monday, July 25, 2011

Yummy Snack Ideas

Frozen Banana with Peanut Butter

I saw this on Bonnie Hunt a few years ago and it's fabulous. I love it and so does Owen!
First: Take a medium Banana (this one was medium until I had to cut a few spots off of it) and slice it down the middle. Then, spoon anywhere from a tablespoon to two tablespoons of Peanut Butter down the center. Mush it closed, purty it up, wrap it in wax paper and then Saran Wrap or Aluminum Foil and freeze. Once frozen, remove from wrapper and slice and serve. This little treat is scrumptious and around 170 calories!

Celery with Pimento Cheese

I've always loved my Great Gramma Wensil's Pimento Cheese and her Chow-Chow, unfortunately, she's no longer here to make it for me so, I have to settle for Ruth's (which is good, but not my Gramma's!!!!). Anyhow, this little diddy here is about a medium and a half stalk of celery and about three tablespoons of Pimento Cheese. You know the deal, cut it, wash it and spread on the deliiiiish!  This is around 140 calories and yummo!

No comments:

Post a Comment