Saturday, March 9, 2013

M.O.M.

Throughout this pregnancy I have said over and over that I am going to buy a can of Mace and start spraying these people when they ask me if I'm having twins. Sadly, I would probably be locked up for spraying someone. When in reality, they should be locked up for being so rude. I mean, really people? I'm unsure of overall statistics for pregnant women & I can't vouch for everyone, but I know me and pregnancy are rather emotional together, with lots and lots of lovely little mood swings. 

M.O.M. = Mace or Manners PEOPLE!!!!!!!

At the present, 20 (yep, I said 20) folks have asked me if I'm having twins. The number continues to grow, the bigger I get... 

Today makes 16 days left until the arrival of our enormous sugar lump. I'm anxious to see what he weighs and to see if he looks like his big brother, Owen. Wouldn't it be funny if he only weighed six pounds? NO, it would not be. Sure, I've only gained half of what I gained with Owen, but it still wouldn't be funny. 

I look forward to getting back into my daily exercise routine. I miss it. You're probably thinking, why did you stop exercising? Well, it was a choice between exercise and breathing like I should be. I chose the latter of the two. It just made more sense to me. 

We're last minute this go 'round. His room isn't finished, but it is in the works. It's looking wonderful & I'm excited to see the outcome. Andy doesn't agree with the color I've chosen for the walls, but hey, when do we ever agree on decorating? NEVER. 

As a matter of fact, we can't even agree on a name. We agree that we can never agree though. That's a start, right? The morning we went to have Owen is when his name came about. 

It won't be long now...

No comments:

Post a Comment