Thursday, November 14, 2013

I Got Yo Numba. #9

There's this groovy little post spreading like wildfire throughout my friend's list on Facebook. Like my status & I'll give you a number. Of course, I had to turn mine into a blog entry. This entry will post to my Twitter account via Networked Blogs, in turn posting to Facebook from Twitter. Social networking at its finest. Like it on Facebook & I'll message you a number. 

I love random facts.

1. I love, love, love me some Jesus & God! I Believe God, as well as, in Him! Once upon a time, I turned to drugs for answers, now I turn to scripture. Which leads me into #2.

2. I do not drink, do drugs or smoke. I've had enough years without it all, it makes me wonder why I ever did any of it. I'm not judging anyone for doing any of it, we're all on our own journey; but you can bet your behind life is better without it! ALL OF IT! 

3. I love my husband, my boys & my Daddy. You mess with any of those & you're guaranteed not to like me for a minute.

4. I'm brutally honest. If you don't want the truth, don't ask me. Honesty is always the best policy, no matter how much it hurts. It hurts much worse when delayed. Unless you have something nasty to say to someone, then do the world a favor & keep that hatred to yourself. I know, I know, easier said than done sometimes....

5. I don't like watching sports AT ALL. But you best better believe that when my boys start playing sports, I'll be their biggest cheerleader. You've been warned, be prepared.

6. I love makeup. I rarely wear it, but I collect it for that special occasion when I do. Peculiar, I know. I don't like the way it feels on my face. It's icky. 

7. Creativity is my thing. It always has been & always will be. I love that my brain is always full of fresh, new ideas! 

8. I am a Christian. There's this common misconception about Christians: they are required to be perfect. Nope. God loves EVERY ONE OF US (we are ALL sinners) EQUALLY. If people would spend more time trying to be Christian, instead of judging Christians & picking apart their behavior, the world would be a much better place. I work on being a Christian daily. I try, I fail, I try, I fail & so on & so on.

9. Last but not least, #9, I love to talk. Shocker, right?! I love to talk so much that I talk in my sleep. Poor Andy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment