Monday, November 17, 2014

No Take Backs!

***Disclaimer: Do not misinterpret this post as hatred toward this person because it is not that at all. I have a feeling this has happened to lots of people. Thank you in advance.***


I made this little ditty in honor of being rejected by a Facebook stalker. 

A few months ago I got this friend request on Facebook from this girl. I'll not name names to protect the embarrassed. 

Seriously, who doesn't get immediate phone notifications these days? That was really a hypothetical question but, not very many people.

Anyway I thought, why in the world would this girl send me a friend request? She doesn't even like me & if I had to guess, she thinks I'm weird, as do most people. Should I add her? We're not friends & to be honest, I don't really want to know anything about her life. The only reason she would even want to add me is because she wants to be nosy, hence why she is stalking my Facebook profile. Keep in mind, I'm used to this. People add me all the time that don't like me, just to be nosy. It's funny how people like to talk about me, but always want to know what I'm doing. Like I said, I've been different my whole life, this comes as no surprise that people like to talk about me. 

Anyway, I was going to ignore the request & poof!, it was gone. 

It happens. Not everyone will like me but, I'm gonna love me. 

2 comments: