Thursday, January 7, 2016

8 Years Clean & Free (To Be Heard)


Eight years ago, I found out I was six weeks pregnant. I couldn't change the damage that I'd done to my unborn baby, but I could from there on out & I have. I am eight years meth free today. 
There was a time, I didn't think I'd make it without it & I'd never see the other side. I'm on the other side. 
God has seen fit for me to grow in my recovery by leaps and bounds over the last year & I am over the moon. I have been blessed to be able to work with a number of folks in recovery & they have helped me along mine. 
 I have most recently become a sponsor. 

If you think you can't, you won't. If you think you can, you will. 

I have learned a number of things along my journey. Here are a few snippets:

1. Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy.
2. Don't compromise your integrity for anyone.
& 3. If you're not serving God, you are on the wrong path. 


And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 
- John 8:32 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment