Sunday, April 3, 2016

The Lord is My Light (To Be Heard)



"We are not acceptable by who we are but whose we are." - He Speaks To Me

Do you have moments of clarity where you finally understand what you've not before. I'm going to stop saying, "God told me." I sound like a completely nutcase. At any rate, the Holy Spirit showed me where I've been holding on to something that isn't serving Him anymore. 

I have been having some anxiety about a decision that I made for myself a couple months ago. The reasons why haven't changed, but I have been in the fleshly stage thinking that my part is not through. 
It is 
(insert moment of clarity here). 

My part that God would have me do, is through. 

NEWSFLASH! 

It's not about me. It's about the glory going to God. 

Sometimes, I tend to get off-track and start thinking about myself; it happens. I'm surely not perfect. Thank goodness He's there whispering in my ear that I need to refocus. Not literally, don't panic. I haven't lost it---as of yet.

I continue to praise Him through the storms....

No comments:

Post a Comment