Friday, January 6, 2017

Trust Jesus (To Be Heard)


God always sends us what/who we need, when we need it/them. I had a friend stop by today that I rarely get to see in person. She had some goodies she thought I'd be interested in & had time to drop them by. Who's gonna turn down fabric? Not this girl. 

She & I got to talking & considering adult interaction usually isn't a huge part of my day, I'm super excited to be having a real live conversation with an adult, that I'm friends with & I don't have to drag a real smile out of or make talk to me!! It's like she was speaking from my life, but it wasn't my life, it was hers. 

I am super overwhelmed lately. Maybe it's pregnancy hormones or maybe I should get out more, that I don't know. What I do know is, while she & I were talking to one another, I knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that I am not alone in experiencing trials & tribulations through motherhood. 

We talked for I don't know how long about a little project God has me working on, how He's working in my life,  how He showed me to pray for those that don't wish me well, about something that happened many years ago that I was able to show forgiveness for because God is steadfast & truly first in my life & without Him, I am/would be absolutely nothing. 

Did I mention I don't get a whole lot of adult conversation? 

When people cross your path, there's a reason. It's all in God's plan, I just roll with it. Maybe I'm not where I'd like to be, but I'm certainly not where I use to be. Maybe I'm not perfect at parenting, but I will not give up on my babies. 

I am doing a great work, I will not come down. - Nehemiah 6:3

No comments:

Post a Comment