Friday, May 13, 2011

Governed by Conscience

The whole post on Facebook yesterday has had me a little indifferent. Unfortunately, I still have not figured out specifically why just yet, but self-reflection tends to come through eventually.
I deleted the post, not because I've wavered on how I feel, but because I feel the idea behind it was slightly misinterpreted (not by all) . That wasn't my intention at all. I wasn't trying to push folks to feel how I feel, nor was I downing anyone for their beliefs because I am not interested in being pushed to feel another way or be downed for feeling the way that I do.
I have recently decided to let Christ guide me. I am no expert. I do not claim to be. I will continue my journey throughout my life and stand firm in my Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment