Saturday, September 17, 2011

I Praise Him.


I wanted to stop and state how grateful I am for His presence in my life. I must stop for a moment and Praise Him because He is ultimately responsible. For so many years, I wondered aimlessly through life not understanding anything really. I think back through all my years when I was lost and wonder how I ever made it through. 

I am quite grateful I did because Christ has introduced me to a life I've never known. Things aren't always perfect, but even when I have a day that's the pits, it's still an amazing day that I've been given to Praise Him.

I've noticed the changes in myself, as well as others noticing the changes in me. My fuse isn't nearly as short as it used to be. My patience is growing stronger. I now choose to walk away from conflict where I used to be all in without thinking. I am not perfect, but I strive on a daily basis to walk closer with Him. 

I read my Bible frequently as I am faced with questions. I am faced with questions more and more these days. I view everything in a different light.  

1 John 1:6-10 (NKJV)
6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.
7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment