Thursday, February 25, 2016

In God's Time, Not Mine (To Be Heard)


Over this last year, I have grown tremendously in my Walk with The Lord. I have grown in my recovery, as well. I try, on a daily basis, to accept what The Lord has in store for me. That's not always easy. I catch myself saying, "I know it's in Your time God, but could you hurry up a little?" 
I'm impatient with His time. Sometimes He doesn't move nearly as fast as I need Him to. Been there? If you're human, I'll step out on a limb here & say that you have, at least once. And if you're not human, how are reading this Mr. Roboto? Ah yes, it's early. And with early, comes lame humor. You're welcome. 
There's been a variety of things going on in my life that require much prayer. There are things that I'd prefer not to be experiencing but, that's not how God works. Nope. You get what you get when He gives it so, "Brace up!" (in the words of a lovely Christian mentor that I was blessed to know). 

I consulted my Guidebook for this morsel:

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. - Hebrews 13:5 (KJV)

"I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Powerful, right? 
There's no need to fret, He's got life covered. 


No comments:

Post a Comment