Saturday, September 30, 2017

Smoother Sailing




Things are better. I'm not consumed with anxiety. I still have spurts, but nothing like it was, thank the Lord & all of you that have been praying! 

I'm enjoying life again. 

Which, if you know anything about PPD, you don't just get over it. You have to make an effort. 

Some days are good & some aren't. Some days, I'd just as soon slap people as speak to them. Today wasn't one of those days, thank goodness & those days are disappearing in the distance. They're not easily forgotten, but can be stepped away from. 

Time is flying by at a warp speed. It's almost October. It feels like the older I get, the faster time moves. 

I'm at the end of a fantastic Bible study with a great group of ladies. The irony? The Study is about wandering around in the wilderness. 

Touché, God.

He's always on point. He always gives me what I need, when I need it. 

This month made seven years I chose to start serving the Lord & I pray there are many more. 



No comments:

Post a Comment