Tuesday, April 30, 2013

fragments.




Life is chaotic in our home these days. To be honest, life is almost always chaotic at our house; more so with the arrival of Baby Evan.    We are blessed to welcome a 9 lb. 7 oz. little addition to our family as of March 15th, 2013. He is just as handsome as his big brother, Owen. 

I've had no extra (what's extra?) time to blog since before Evan was born. It just so happens, April 2013 marks my third year of blogging. I'll have a cardboard cookie, thank you very much.

After six weeks of sleeping in segments, I'm exhausted & growing accustomed to sleep deprivation. Our home has been a cesspool of filth in the recent weeks & I've finally got it back on track. The floors are sparkling (okay, sparkling is stretching the truth a bit) and the laundry is tamed. 

Evan's bedroom is finished, minus a few small details & Spring Cleaning is going full blast at our house. And by that, I mean I have been donating bags and bags to Goodwill. Andy called me & Owen hoarders and I'm out to prove him wrong. 

Although there's not a lot of sleep happening at our house, we're all stocked up in love.

My twenty minutes are up. I hear a little voice that needs me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment